Thunderbird (Windows, Mac, and Linux):
You can check your email settings here: email settings lookup
1. Click the menu button.
2. Select "Account Settings" from the menu button.
3. In the Account Actions drop-down menu, choose "Add Mail Account".
4. Enter your name, email address, and password, then click "Configure manually".
5. After clicking "Configure manually", you can modify the server settings.
6. Add the correct incoming and outhoing mail server settings. You can check your email settings here: email settings lookup
7. Click the "Done" button to set up the account.
8. Go to the menu button, then select "Account Settings" -> "Additional Server Types".
9. Enter "INBOX" in the IMAP server directory field.
10. Your account is now ready to use!