If you have ordered our services through our new customer pages, you can make DNS changes according to the instructions below.
Log in to Domainkeskus on our website.
Select 'Services' from the menu on the left, and then 'My Services'.
3. Choose the domain from the list that you want to modify the name servers for. You can access the management page by clicking on the gear symbol.
4. Next, you will see the general view of the service. On the right side of the page, there is a button called 'DNS Manager', which opens the name server management.
5. You can add a new record for the domain by clicking on the 'Add Record' button. If the DNS zone has not been added yet, you can add it by clicking 'Add zone'.
6. You can edit existing records in this view. Press the red 'Save changes' button to save the modifications.
7. To remove a DNS record, click on the trash can icon.